Study in Finland
Finland's higher education system offers more than 400 bachelor’s and master’s degree programs majorly taught in English, this also includes the options for doctoral study and research. The undergraduate degree courses that are taught in English are offered by the Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS) while the universities administer the graduates’ courses. Finnish universities are situated in world-class cities with gorgeous natural attractions providing quality education to students across the world.
How Do We Help?
For students who aspire to fly off and start their career journey in Finland, we provide expert counselling to complete the documentation and admission procedure. Our guidance program includes counselling about suitable colleges and universities abroad, the visa process, scholarships, education loans, insurance, clearing the essential IELTS, GRE or GMAT to stand eligible for studying abroad and the necessary infrastructure and logistics guidance for you to experience the transition smoothly. Like the national level, we take up the entire process of finding you the best colleges and getting you placed in them at the earliest by easing the complicated paperwork and formalities related to the same.
Here are the major requirements to study in the Filand, which you need to ensure while applying to a USA university:
Copy of a valid passport
ACT/SAT/LSAT for UG programs, GMAT/GRE scores for PG programs
Academic Reference Letters, the number of reference letters depends from university to university
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS test scores)
Academic Transcripts from the previous study
Letters of recommendation from the employer/manager (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- IELTS: a minimum score of 5,5
- TOEFL: score 550 paper-based test/ 213 computer-based/ 79-80 Internet-based test
- Complete your application to the school you wish to attend. You can download an application from the university’s official website or request it in person from the university you wish to attend.
- Submit the academic transcripts from all the institutions you have attended since secondary school.
- Provide a copy of the passport as well as a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the essays (if required), SOPs & LORs.
- Submit the proof of English-language proficiency tests, a copy of your birth certificate, the translation showing the birthplace of your parents and health insurance documents.
- Proof of capability to cover all the abroad expenses (somewhere EUR 30 per day). A bank certificate showing the guarantee of sponsorship or grants must be shown as proof.
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctorate and research programs