Advantages of Studying Abroad
- 1.International level of exposure: Along with the academic part comes the perk of experiencing a learning environment with students from diverse backgrounds and countries.
- 2.Affordable programs:There’s a misconception that top countries to study abroad cost an arm and a leg. All you need to do is a thorough research of the program you want to pursue and the university or country you want to go to. There are various options available at an extremely affordable cost. You can also go for career counselling so that you have better clarity in regard to the course, country and university.
- 3.Work Opportunities:There are endless work opportunities available for students in the best country to study and work during and after they complete their education.
- 4.Professional and personal growth:Apart from the professional growth, you can witness a complete transformation in your personality pushing you to aim higher and seek stability and success in life. You become more disciplined and organised
- 5.International standard of education: You get to experience the international standard of education delivered by some top-ranked professionals who become instrumental in your success and growth.
Can Consult: Expert Study Abroad Consultant For Better Future
Challenges You Will Face During Your Study In Abroad Journey
While there are many benefits of studying abroad, you might face some small challenges that can be overcomed with the passage of time. Here are some:
- 1.Language Barrier: Some of the best countries to study abroad also include countries where majority of people speak their native language such as Russian in Russia. But, there are language courses available that help foreign students get familiar with the language for a seamless journey.
- 2.Rigorous Curriculum: It is natural to feel overworked and overburdened in the initial stages of studying abroad with the extensive and hands-on curriculum they have but it gets better with time and you learn to cope with it eventually.
- 3.Loneliness: Many students tend to miss home and take more time to settle in. Therefore feeling lonely is also a challenge posed by the foreign country.
- 4.Cost of Living: It is also natural to go overboard with things in the initial months and loosing track of money, however 2 months should be enough to learn to manage expenses. A few students face difficulty in doing so for a longer period of time that eventually leads to stress and depression.
How To Choose The Right Country To Study Abroad For Indian Students
In order to choose the best country for study for Indian students, the ideal option would be to go for career counseling because of the following reasons:
- 1.You get to know about many other career options.
- 2.You discover scholorships or any additional funding that you might be able to avail on certain requirements.
- 3.You don’t have to go through the hassle of finding the right university, since there are so many.
- 4.You have an experienced guidance throughout the admission process.
Studying abroad is a phenomenal opportunity for anyone to accelerate their career and achieve stability right after completing the education. It opens door to various other options and provides a chance to mingle with people from diverse cultures contributing to the personal development immensely. With proper career guidance anyone can start their career with study abroad opportunity.
Yes, there are some of the best countries to study abroad from in order to make the most out of your career and it is definitely worth it.
Denmark is rated as not only the safest country for Indian students but also the best country for Indian students.
Some of the countries that provide study visas easily to Indian students are as follows:
- New Zealand
The average cost of studying abroad depends on various factors like, the course, country and accommodation. However, it typically costs around 25 - 50 lakh including tuition fees and living expenses.