Book your consultation for GPAT
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry into the M. Pharma Programme.
Till 2018, the Test was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). NTA has been conducting this Test since 2019.
This Test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy Graduates for admission into the Masters (M.Pharma) Program. The GPAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of GPAT Scores.
The GPAT Score is accepted by all AICTE/Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved / affiliated University Departments / Constituent / Affiliated Colleges / Institutions.
The Eligibility Criteria for GPAT
- Nationality: It is mandatory for aspirants to be an Indian nationals.
- Age: There is no age bar for applying for GPAT 2021.
- Qualification: It is mandatory for aspirants to have a 4 year B.Pharmacy degree after 10+2 from a recognized university.
- Final year students of B.Pharm are also eligible to apply, provided that their result should be declared before admission to 2021-2022 session commences.
- Candidates with a degree in B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) are not to be considered eligible.